Interested in holding discussion group about financial health and well-being to explore solutions in your community?
From a sample invitation, event agenda, discussion guide and more, everything you need is in the What It’s Worth “Book Club in a Box!”
Think of the event—whether it’s a brownbag, online discussion or in-person meeting—as a way to spur new ideas, engage new partners or surface new calls to action to raise awareness of tools and strategies that improve financial health.
What It’s Worth: Strengthening the Financial Future of Families, Communities and the Nation describes how a broad range of sectors—and especially those who work outside traditional financial capacity building—play a critical role in removing barriers to financial health and well-being. It includes examples of innovations and policy changes in education, jobs, housing and public health that can help more families be more financially secure.
What It’s Worth “Cheat Sheets”
- Financial Health & Well-Being: A Primer
- How the Road to Financial Security is Paved with Financial Capability
- American Families Are Trapped in a Cycle of Financial Struggle — And It’s Not Just the Poor
- Understanding the Many Intersections Between Health & Wealth
- Financial Health is Public Health
- Too many families believe they can’t move past financial struggles
- Reduce Poverty by Improving Housing Stability
- The Secret Shame of Middle-Class Americans