Interested in holding discussion group about financial health and well-being to explore solutions in your community?
From a sample invitation, event agenda, discussion guide and more, everything you need is in the What It’s Worth “Book Club in a Box!”
Think of the event—whether it’s a brownbag, online discussion or in-person meeting—as a way to spur new ideas, engage new partners or surface new calls to action to raise awareness of tools and strategies that improve financial health.
What It’s Worth: Strengthening the Financial Future of Families, Communities and the Nation describes how a broad range of sectors—and especially those who work outside traditional financial capacity building—play a critical role in removing barriers to financial health and well-being. It includes examples of innovations and policy changes in education, jobs, housing and public health that can help more families be more financially secure.
We’re here for help, and we also want your feedback. Share ideas that come from your event on social media at @StrongFinFuture or by emailing us at email@example.com.
What It’s Worth “Cheat Sheets”
- Financial Health & Well-Being: A Primer
- How the Road to Financial Security is Paved with Financial Capability
- American Families Are Trapped in a Cycle of Financial Struggle — And It’s Not Just the Poor
- Understanding the Many Intersections Between Health & Wealth
- Financial Health is Public Health
- Too many families believe they can’t move past financial struggles
- Reduce Poverty by Improving Housing Stability
- The Secret Shame of Middle-Class Americans